i have small red bumps on my back (small area) that itch and sting at times. hydrocortisone isnt working and im about to try benadryl. what could this be? i dont have allergies or pre existing conditions?

Dr. Dora Chizea
Anti-Aging Medicine 48 years experience
Rash cross ...: Could be a number of things but Herpes/ Shingles seem to be likely from the history. Does the rash cross midline of the body? Did one have chicken pox as a child? More History and Physical Assessment, virtual or in person, will provide the best diagnosis and most appropriate treatment.