KY
A male asked:

red raised bump, is more of a one inch line one my arm. it did have a small hard head to it but went away. main bump still there, itches and stings?

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Bump on skin: May be infection1 inch is large Does it hurt/ becuase it may need to be opened and pus removed and antibiotics given. Alternatively could be allergic reaction to bug/environment but at 1 inch would still give antibiotics .would go to urgent care /doctor and have it checked out. today
Dr. Timothy Beck
Bug bite: sounds like a bug bite with residual inflammation. Try applying hydrocortisone ointment twice a day for several days and see if it goes away. If not away in 1 week. see pcp