A member asked:

Hi, i got stung by a bee yesterday on my wrist. i had taken texa and mylocort cream. my hand to my elbow is now swollen and i have a headache. do i need to see a doctor?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

This is more than the anticipated localized reaction. Yes, you should seek medical intervention now.

Answered Sep 13, 2020



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor