U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Sumner, IA
A 44-year-old female asked:

Stung by a bee on the back of my hand 3 days ago. still swollen about 3 times normal size and am now getting small blisters. should i see a doctor?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Family Medicine 39 years experience
Not a bad idea: Usually, bee stings should have resolved by now. See your doctor to be safe.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 22, 2012


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.