hi doctor, so for the past week my throat is not sore but i feel like something is stuck on my throat. when i open my mouth i could see a bit of redness at the back of the throat and something that look like ulcers on the side. tried andolex spray?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Aylwin david Nathaniel
Specializes in General Practice
Pharyngitis: sounds like inflammation in the throat. best to do a live virtual video consult via the Discovery app and we can better assess and manage you Dr Aylwin David Nathaniel
Answered on Aug 3, 2020
Dr. Arnold Malerman
52 years experience Orthodontics
Throat: If you truly have a bacterial infection you need an antibiotic. If a viral infection, you may need an anti-viral. An antiseptic spray may cause the pain to temporarily diminish, but will not cure the cause. Please, seek an examination by a Physician rather than wasting money in self-medication.
Answered on Aug 4, 2020