ZA

Hi doctor, so for the past week my throat is not sore but i feel like something is stuck on my throat. when i open my mouth i could see a bit of redness at the back of the throat and something that look like ulcers on the side. tried andolex spray?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
Throat: If you truly have a bacterial infection you need an antibiotic. If a viral infection, you may need an anti-viral. An antiseptic spray may cause the pain to temporarily diminish, but will not cure the cause. Please, seek an examination by a Physician rather than wasting money in self-medication.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 4, 2020