A 57-year-old male asked:

Hi, im a healthcare student at wits. might have been exposed to covid-19. how do i get tested?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Pediatrics 26 years experience
Start with employer: Talk to your employer. Most healthcare facilities have in house testing for their healthcare staff. If it is not available, call your personal Dr and ask for a referral. They will ask you several questions to determine your risk and then can refer you to a local lab or other facility who can test you.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

Last updated Jul 17, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.