We 5 in my household. one tested positive for covid. her results came back yesterday. do we wait for the healthcare to come and test us or do we go one of the quarantine centers? none of us have symptoms including the one who tested positive

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Heidi Fowler answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Don't know what country you live in- so there is no way for me to know what testing capabilities there are in your area. One option would be that all of you just quarantine and forgo testing. In South Africa- I am advised that you will need a doctor's referral for testing. In the US, there are different options, including tests being sent to home if ordered by a medical provider.

Answered Jul 26, 2020

59 views