ZA

ive recently read an article on covid toes. ive been struggling with purple swollen toes for the past 2 months. ive been to the doctor and weve done a sonar and blood tests but could find no apparent cause. could i possible have covid toes?

Which testing?: If you had COVID toes for two months - either the COVID 19 PCR test or antibody test after the fact, should have picked up on it. Covid toes usually resolve on their own with a few weeks.
Pathology 49 years experience
Unlikely: Covid toes are not likely to last 2 months, you would have recovered or you would have gotten sicker. Wish you good health!