is there anything i can do to help with sunburn sickness? how long does it take to heal? would i be fine to be back out in the sun and swim in 4 days

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Sunburn sickness: Sun poisoning shares a few symptoms with a regular sunburn, namely redness, blistering, and pain where the skin was exposed to the sun's UV rays. But severe sunburns can also lead to swelling of the affected area or flu-like symptoms, such as headaches, fever, or nausea. Treatment: stay out of the sun for 1 week, Ibuprofen for pain, lots of fluids, especially electrolyte rehydration solutions.