ZA

The back of my head to the right is very sore, my ear is slightly uncomfortable, my ear is warm and the scalp is slightly swollen and sore to the touch, is this an ear infection possibly?

Dr. Yvette Kratzberg
Lymphatic fullness: When a person has an ear infection or sinusitis, the surrounding lymph nodes and lymphatic tracts fill with fluid/cells in order to mount an immune response. This can cause warmth, discomfort and slight swelling. It would be wise to have a Dr check your ears/nose for infection which can be treated with antibiotics. Saline nasal washes can also help clear the sinuses, and eustacian tubes.

Last updated May 22, 2020