ZA

my 6 year old daughter's front teeth are wiggling i want to take her to the doctor to take them out, how much do the doctor charge me when i'm using medical aid outside the hospital and inside the hospital.

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Unknown: You'll need to discuss the out of pocket expense with your daughter's dentist.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Normal: At age 6 it's perfectly normal for baby teeth to loose and fall out on their own. It's fine to get your Dentist’s assessment of the situation, however. As to insurance coverage you will have to discuss that with your insuring agency. This site is for general health care questions only. Also, as soon as permanent teeth begin to erupt important that she have 1st Orthodontic Examination.