Rockville, MD

I was at rediolgy place to get sonogram done when i ask the lady doing what she see she start yelling i can't give you answer ask your dr..why?

Dr. Cliff Robinson
Radiation Oncology 18 years experience
I can't speak to the: Specific situation, but in general technicians perform the procedure but are not allowed to interpret the images for you. That is for the physician to do, because there is a lot more to reviewing imaging than just telling you what they see - physicians are trained to understand the differential, and then make recommendations for further referral or treatment. Techs are not.
Last updated Apr 15, 2013