ZA

is it possible to carry a baby full term after recent two miscarriages(2919 june and 2020 mar) and ectopic that was done in 2013 which one tube was removed?

Dr. Ralph Boling
Over the next 2: months allow cycles to normalize, then starting to try again, after two regular cycles, should be ok. Please discuss your specific case with your doctor to be sure all information is considered. Testing for causes of recurrent miscarriage can be done and treatment could help.
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Still possible: As long as there is one functioning Fallopian tube and ovary + uterus present, it is still possible to conceive. However, your history will make it more difficult to carry the fetus to full term and will require a High Risk OB-GYN (Maternal Fetal Medicine Specialist) to care for the new pregnancy.