U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Saint George, UT
A 22-year-old female asked:

I had an ectopic pregnancy about 4 years ago. i delivered a baby in 2015 and just recently had a chemical miscarriage. do i need medical help?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Certainly: With your pregnancy loss history, you need to keep a GYN MD "on retainer" to always obtain the very best care at the onset of any pregnancy.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated May 10, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.