ZA

Hi doc ,i have heard 2 ectopic pregnancies and both my tubes were removed, obviously my chances of pregnancy the natural way are not possible.i would like to know success rate for ivf?

Dr. Ralph Boling
It depends on: several factors, age , health, other potential risk factors, and success of the clinic that preforms IVF. In fact, the live birth IVF success rate for women under 35 who start an IVF cycle is 40 percent. However, women over age 42 have a 4 percent success rate. More IVF success factors to think about include whether or not you were pregnant previously and if it was with the same partner

Last updated Nov 23, 2020