U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Riverhead, NY
A 25-year-old member asked about a 24-year-old female:

I got a mri done and my results where t2 vertebral body indicating a compression fracture. i have chest pain and pins and needles done my leg constantly. is this something i need surgery to fix?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology 50 years experience
Need to examine: What underlying disorder resulted in vertebral fracture at your age? You need to consult a neurologist and an orthopedist. Wish you good health! Wish you good health!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 31, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.