i seem to experience this after i eat something with sugar, examples being an energy drink or a flavoured protein shake supplement. with the exception of these my diet is usually natural whole foods, i generally limit and even exclude sugar in meals?

Dr. Bernard Seif
40 years experience Clinical Psychology
The Runs: Please see your doctor to make sure all is well otherwise. You may be eating something that you are sensitive to. You can begin to eliminate one thing at a time from your diet and see if/when things change. We are all different and you may not be able to tolerate as much sugar as someone else. Great Plains Laboratory in KS, USA has a good food sensitivity panel. Peace and good health.
Answered on Jan 17, 2020