ZA

I have had a low neutrophil count for the last few blood tests, ive gone to a hematologist and done a bone marrow biopsy, which still hasnt given me the answers. and he indicated that it could be an autoimmune disorder, i am not getting answers and?

Dr. Richard Zimon
Sorry but a LOT: more information is necessary!!! As "starter" the "breakdown" of the TYPES of white blood cells is necessary. Suggest that you discuss with your Family Physician who will be able to direct you to the next step in your health. BTW MANY VIRUSES "present" with a LOW WBC to "begin with" and show their "ID" in a little while EG Infectious Mononucleosis!

Last updated Dec 1, 2019