U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
South Africa
A 24-year-old female asked:

I recently received blood results showing that i'm positive for bilharzia ab igm eia,negative for bilharzia ab elisa igg. high s immunoglobulin e.(230) was discharged from two hospitals not given proper treatment or advice. what step do i take next?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Silviu Pasniciuc
Internal Medicine 28 years experience
Tests: You can either call the hospital where you had the test done or your primary care if you have one. You may have also information on the test results as to what the next step should be. If you are feeling indeed sick going back to the same facility where you had the test done will be advisable.
Last updated Nov 20, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.