U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 30-year-old female asked:

Had a tooth pulled last year that broke. when the dentist extracted my tooth the broke the one next to it and tore ny gum and i have really bad pain. how do i treat it?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 55 years experience
Dental pain: Sorry about your difficulties. There's really nothing you can do at home or purchase OTC to heal a broken tooth or repair damaged gum tissues. You need a Dentist to do that for you. Please seek competent care.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 26, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.