Is there any dentist that does in house finacing i have bad credit an i really need to get a few teeth pull and replace... i have 6 teeth that broke off to the gum and it really irritates me my ears and all my teeth be hurting...i've took so many pain kil

Dr. Harry Aronowitz
Orthodontics 45 years experience
Many : Many big cities have free dental clinics that will do very basic dentistry for little or no cost. You should call the local dental society in your area and ask them to direct you to the nearest free clinic or dental school emergency clinic.
Dr. Michael Wollock
Dentistry 30 years experience
Plaquemine, We : Plaquemine, we do in-house financing. Im sure others do too. Ask around, someone who knows you already will go a long way. Hope this is helpful, michael i. Wollock, dmd, agd fellow dentistry at suburban square 610-649-0313 www.Dentistryatsuburbansquare.Com.
Dr. Alan Zweig
Prosthodontics 46 years experience
There : There are many dentists who offer third party financing. That is easy. If someone has a job and decent credit then the finance company is likely to provide the means to get dental work done. If a third party financing company- in the business of lending money feels that someone is a bad risk, then i dont think a dentist- in the business of providing dental care, would be willing to take that risk. You should start with a dentist who does offer financing, get a treatment plan and see how the third party companies feel about your risk. Beyond that, it is up to an individual dentist to determine how they want to proceed.
Dr. James Goodpaster
Dentistry 30 years experience
Many Options: First most cities have clinics or health depts. That provide free or low-cost dental services or income-based payments. Many dentist accept care credit or other similar financing. These companies lend money for medical purposes & accept a higher risk since most people pay for medical care before they pay other bills. Dentists are not banks & do their best work when they are not being bankers!
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
Try this...: Here is a website for a list of free or sliding scale dental clinics in your area. http://www.freedentalcare.us/.

Last updated Oct 4, 2016