ZA

I am o+, very active, going to gym for 5days a week and on the road on saturday running. i did 2 c section. my belly doesn't want to make abs. due to hernia i can't do stomach exercises and i get bloated. what can i use to reduce bloating?

Dr. Matt Wachsman
Probably can't: In general muscle tone is quite easy with moderate exercise it increases significantly in only 2 weeks. BUT, the muscles have to be in the right area for this to ocur and if they are not fully attached and have holes between them, tone won't fix it. Surgery is not that easy. If you are heavier than previously (and who isn't?) then the gaps are pulled open. There isn't any easy answer on this.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Sep 22, 2019