i've taken scabies treatment 2 times. first permethrin then pills and in some areas the rash has died but in some it's still there and the itch still there. my skin looks dry as well and the rash seems2 spread to all areas of my body even after 2trea?

45 years experience Pediatrics
Some basics: The rash of scabies is triggered by an allergic reaction to the poop the mite leaves in its burrows & the dead bodies of the mites. The rash & the related itching can take weeks to heal after the mites are all dead. Failure to kill all the mites with the lotion or pill may be a possibility, but re-infection from some unexpected source is also possible.
Answered on Apr 15, 2019
1