U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 53-year-old male asked:

Have a pain from my upper hip to my calf for about 3 weeks today there is a numbness to my foot and a dead feeling to my skin in my lower leg and foot?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Hip & Leg Pain: Please find out the cause of your pain by seeing your doctor. After that you will know how to treat it. Your doc may refer you to another doctor or for physical therapy depending on what he/she finds. Peace and good health.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Feb 4, 2019


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.