A member asked:

Nausea,terrible upper abd pain after eating. egd showed stomach full of bile.gi md said he didn't know why. recommended ppi.shouldn't we find out why?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

PPI: I would suggest you see a gastroenterologist to get a definitive diagnosis before you start any medication. Good Luck

Answered 12/29/2018



Related Questions