I currently have a heart rate of around 200 bpm... it seems to recur every 2-4 months also I've got bubbling feeling around the left part of the chest?

Dr. James Okamoto
28 years experience in Family Medicine
See MD: Go see your Dr today, or if no appt available, then go to an urgent care, and/or an ER so that you can get an EKG while your heart rate is up. It is important to get the EKG while your pulse is up in order to get the proper diagnosis so don’t wait! if it were me, I would go to the nearest urgent care or ER otherwise you may have to wait another 2 months to get the diagnosis!
Answered on Nov 26, 2018