about 6-8 weeks ago i started feeling bloated and had pain on the left side, lower back and abdomen. i tried changing my diet, eating less but nothing works. i could not pass gas due to an office environment which seems to have made matters worse?

Dr. Susan Rhoads
Time to see MD!: You have had pain for 6-8 weeks that has not gotten better, but worsened! Time to see a doc. We don't know enough about your pain, medical history, and other symptoms to be able to give you any other advice. Please see your doc now or go to an Emergency Room and get it sorted out. You don't want to get worse!
Answered on Jan 5, 2019
1
1
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Provided original answer
Thanks for the Thank You note! It was kind of you to send it. I hope you feel better soon.
Nov 7, 2018