do i got overian cancer? i've been feeling bloated my lower abdomen hurts it feels like i got preasure on it sometimes my back hurts i got gas but its hard for it to come out

Hello. : Hello. I can't tell you the source of your bloating and pain in your back and abdomen. You would have to be evaluated to determine the cause of your symptoms. It sounds like you have been symptomatic for a while (although this is not specifically stated). Recommend that you see your doctor.
Pathology 49 years experience
Agree with Dr. F.: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without examining you. The risk of ovarian cancer is low, however, you need to see a doctor and may be have an ultrasound examination to evaluate the ovaries. Have a healthy diet, exercise, drink plenty of water, have safe sex, and get HPV vaccine. Wish you good health! Nutrition: http://www.choosemyplate.gov/.
Dr. Fraser Henderson
Specializes in Neurosurgery
Constipation: Severe constipation with hard stool can cause a partial obstruction The full bowel results in pressure on the low back and cause pain Get a full enema before worrying about cancer