A member asked:

I had an ectopic in august 2018. where do you recommend i get an hsg test or x-ray to check if my other tube is not blocked ?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

ECTOPIC PREG: Your situation can best be managed by an OB who specializes in infertility. The cause of your ectopic pregnancy may be a factor and there are tests to evaluate patency of the other tube, if warranted.

Answered 9/26/2018



Related Questions