A member asked:

Started off with 1 bump on my upper lip and went to a bunch of small red , white filled bumps that burn and itch then went to my chin. no new products?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Joseph Bark answered

Specializes in Dermatology

Lip/chin rash: Do you most important asset a dermatologist has is taking a look at the lesion. You need to be seen when you have this rash, and be prepared to give a full history of when it first occurred and so forth whatever you used on it different question such as the years went up the dermatologist assess and treat whatever illness this is. But I do definitely see a doctor.

Answered 8/6/2018



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question