i have one small red bump in the area at the bottom of my mouth where my gums meet my lip, right in the middle. it has a white pimple-looking head on it. it is causing me pain throughout my mouth and burns whenever i eat/drink. what could it be?

Dr. Bradford Romans
It sounds like u r: describing a pustule which could be associated with an underlying abscess.This would require proper antibiotics and possible surgical drainage.Go c ur dentist.There r other painful mouth/gum lesions possible,but the one above must be ruled out.
Answered on Mar 19, 2015