ZA

High pitched squeal and low hum in my ears. doctors either jump to tinnitus or send me to audiologist who in turn tries to sell me hearing aids. ears seem blocked but the noise is keeping from sleeping and driving me insane!!

Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 40 years experience
Ear noise: You have received reasonable help for your symptoms but you can go beyond the traditional model and utilize clinical hypnosis to modify your response or attention to the noise. Please see www.asch.net for licensed professionals who may be able to help. Peace and good health.

Last updated Jun 25, 2018