A male asked:

Crawling sensation in the right ear and feels like fluid behind my ear. have nausea and dizziness regularly. been to gp and ent and now on serc 3wks?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Chiu
Allergy and Immunology 59 years experience
Ear issue: If the ENT couldn't find anything wrong, need to check with dentist to see whether you have a jaw problem (grinding?). A neurology consult may also be needed to assess the dizziness as well.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 16, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.