KY

i have constant headache nausea and dizziness. ent says 25 percent loss of inner ear function. what does that mean?

Dr. Jerome Zacks
Cardiology 51 years experience
Hearing loss: Presumably, the ENT doctor was reporting the results of a hearing test which demonstrated the need for a 25% increase in volume before you heard the test tones; in addition the doctor attributed the problem to an inner ear problem. Of greatest concern are the associated persistent headache, nausea and dizziness; these symptoms and the hearing loss merit a careful evaluation by your doctor.