ZA

My pediatrician said my babies head is big. she's 7 months. her body is small. underweight. she is aware and reflexes are great. she is aware family has big heads. she eats well too. i am just concerned.

It happens: A common reason for a big head is heredity & I often measure parents heads in the office. But in babies we follow many such areas with concern because a big head could mean big problems too. In a kid with under nutrition the head would tend to grow normally while the body remains small. Sounds like the doc is doing their job.
Last updated Jan 25, 2018