i have a bruise and it has got alot darker it hurts n spots its on my leg below the knee on the side it looks like someone bit me but no i haven?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Stuart Hickerson
Bruise: Not uncommon for a bruise to get a little darker. Especially on the lower extremity. Gravity tends to pool the blood into one spot.
Answered on Jan 24, 2018
Dr. Erik Borncamp
24 years experience Wound care
Injury?: Did you bump it ? Or did it just occur spontaneously ? as bruises heal they turn all sorts of colors. the blood in your tissue breaks down, it will eventually fade. don't worry. if not fading over the next week or so, or I it just came out of nowhere, see a doctor
Answered on Jan 24, 2018