While shaving my legs today i noticed my the outer part of my right knee was slightly numb, but i can still feel things there, just like a numb spot in that area.hard to explain. i do have 2 bruises nearby. no pain. any idea on what this could be?

5 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Dora Chizea answered

Specializes in Anti-Aging Medicine

With some bruises and numbness on the outer side of the right knee, One might have hit and contused that area on some object without initially noticing. Keeping an eye on it for a couple of days will be prudent and seeing the PCP for evaluation if symptoms persist or get worse will be appropriate.

Answered 1/12/2023

0 views

Likely local trauma affected the infrapatellar branch of the femoral nerve. There is no reason for any concern.

Answered 1/12/2023

0 views

Body has strong self healing ability. However, repeated problem may indicate underlying health concerns. Age, other health condition—diabetes, recent medical treatment…these are added clues for alerting medical professionals to make sure everything is OK. That’s why annual health check-up and professional relationship with a Family or personal physician is important and ideal.

Answered 1/12/2023

0 views