U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 17-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing knee pain. the following also describe me: knee weakness and knee swelling. and my knee cap is also moving what should i do?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. John Goldman
Rheumatology 56 years experience
Loose kneecap: This may be hypermobility syndrome . If this is so you need a specific exercise program. An evaluation will help define the program you need
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

Last updated Jan 1, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.