U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Saudi Arabia
A 39-year-old male asked:

I am experiencing knee pain, leg pain, difficulty walking, leg weakness and knee swelling. the following also describes me: pain shooting down the...

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Doctor can examine: A person with such symptoms can write down his symptoms on a calendar diary and show it to his primary care doctor or to an orthopedic doctor. Include details as what each symptom is, how it started, what makes it better or worse, any therapy tried, any meds tried, any associated foods, any past medical history, etc... If really bad symptoms, the ER may help too.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 2, 2020
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.