Have bad joint pain and weakness,very fatigued. no fever,no swelling, just a little inflamation in ankle.some twitching by knees. what could it be?

Dr. EVAN Leibowitz
Rheumatology 25 years experience
Its hard to know: I see that you have fibromyalgia (FMS). Bad joint pain and fatigue are commonly seen in FMS. Knee twitching is unusual. I suspect it is related to poor sleep and muscle spasm, or possibly anxiety. If not done recently, checking basic electrolytes (calcium, magnesium, sodium) and thyroid function is reasonable. Make sure you see someone that is skilled in treating your FMS symptoms.

Last updated Sep 29, 2016