South Africa

I jumped on my couch and heard a loud knee pop. there was no pain and no swelling. i only have a weakness feeling in my knee. i can walk and do everything normally it just feels like my knee is weak. what could i have done to my knee ?

Dr. Hiep Le
Dr. Hiep Leanswered
Nephrology and Dialysis 43 years experience
One of the 4 four ligaments that hold the joint together may be injured although you do not have pain or swollen knee. You should rest your knee and use knee brace, if available, for a couple weeks. If weakness persists, you should see an orthopedist then.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 21, 2022