United Kingdom

I have read publications that there's no solid answer to my question on the connection of migraine aura and stroke risk,what are the risk if you are healthy person, do you need to take propranolol for example to reduce migraine frequency?

Dr. Ira Friedlander
Cardiac Electrophysiology 44 years experience
As you know from the: material I sent last time, there is no clearly defined connection however there is a connection between Migraine and CVA risk. It would seem logical that reducing aura will contribute to a reduced risk. Regardless, the Propranolol has significantly reduced your frequency of aura and treated your palpitations. Beta blockers are good for people. Stay on it.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 25, 2017