U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 45-year-old female asked:

Extreme internal burning in my legs, back & arms. no accidents. joints stiffening no neuropathy/fma. bulging discs c6/c7. getting bad debilitating meds only keep me from dying.i need help where to go, college? no one can diagnose yet. i'm suffering.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Harold Fields
Family Medicine 63 years experience
Muscle: I would suggest you see a good rheumatologist in your area. If he is associated with a teaching hospital I think it may help. Good Luck !
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.