NJ

was given gabapentin4mild peroneal neuropathy in knee.now have burning sensation n slight pain in left knee.left arm is palpitating.what should i do ?

Dr. Andrew Germanovich
Pain Management 13 years experience
Talk to your doctor: about the use of this medication and adjustment of dosage if necessary.
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management 36 years experience
See pain management: specialist or a neurologist. Peripheral neuropathy is a complicate chronic dysfunction to live with. The good news is there is a treatment for this condition ranges from conservative therapies, pharmacological and alternative options. The goals of treatment are to relieve pain, maintain normal function and improve quality of life.