A male asked:

Had a mild tenderness in right iliac fossa found during ct scan .. pain intermittent in right lower abdomen .. is it serious ? doctor gave me antibiot

Dr. Kenny Chuu
Less likely: If they felt comfortable sending you home, then they probably think it's safe to treat from home. Or in other words, it isn't serious enough that they felt the need to keep you in the hospital. Wish I could give you a more specific answer but it really depends on what diagnosis they're treating. Hope this helps
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 22, 2020