U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Pageland, SC
A 24-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing a burning type sensation in my right foot and tingling feeling in the lower leg starting at the knee. what should i do?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology 41 years experience
Foot sensation: The only way to know what is going on is to see your doctor. Please do so. There are a number of possibilities. Peace and good health.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Oct 24, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.