I feel my medication is not working properly anymore and I fear that they are placebos ?

Dr. Louise Andrew
45 years experience in Emergency Medicine
You need to speak to: someone immediately. There would be an anonymous suicide prevention hotline in the UK, open 24 hrs daily with trained counselors. I assure you with 100% certainty that no health practitioner in 2017 would give you a placebo. However, when taking any medication, especially those for depression, there is a period of adjustment and possibly changes are needed to find the right one. HANG IN!
Answered on Jul 23, 2017