A member asked:

34 year old male. i have dull ache in testicles worse when i sit. have a pain in the lower abdomen and inside leg. 5 years ago had ingrunal hernia rep?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. David Earle answered

Specializes in General Surgery

Maybe related : Tough to say if the two are related, but its possible. I think you would benefit from an evaluation by a hernia specialist, or a plastic surgeon with interest and expertise in peripheral nerve problems. You could check the americas hernia society or european hernia society website to help find a hernia specialist close to you.

Answered 4/30/2013



Related Questions