U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Dallas, TX
A 55-year-old female asked:

I am experiencing arm pain and itchy rash (severity: severe) (quality: severe itching) . the following also describes me: skin redness or irritati...

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Kenny Chuu
Internal Medicine 14 years experience
Please see eval asap: Hi Given the severity of your symptoms, I would recommend seeking eval in person at an urgent care center. Rashes are very common, but also need to be visualized before prescribing treatment. We also need to determine if your arm pain is from the rash or if there is another issue going on. Hope you can get treated soon, best wishes
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 14, 2021


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.