Nigeria

2 red spots, 1 on each fore arm, not itchy, painless, clears when the skin is pulled/stretched, not pimple like, dry, flat, slightly raised, hiv rash?

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology 32 years experience
Red Spots: Heat, fungus, parasites, bacteria and virus can cause red blotches to appear on your arm. Rosacea, psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, eczema and shingles can cause large red patches of skin to appear and become itchy and uncomfortable, hives, cellulitis and insect bites can create red splotches of skin that become irritated. See your doctor for a diagnosis.